The Building Owners and Managers Association (www.boma.org) recommends that a comprehensive emergency preparedness plan be developed for each individual commercial or multi-unit building.
Mr. Scott is available to help commercial property owners and developers conduct risk assessments, design and implement building security programs. Every single building needs to prepare for future emergencies while providing a safe day-to-day working environment for tenants, service providers and property visitors.
Building security services include:
- Alarm systems
- Apartment building security
- Building access control and security
- Guard stations
- Information technology security
- Office building security and systems
- Parking lot security, including lights and lighting
- Plant security assessments
- Security cameras
- Security force creation and implementation
Mr. Scott brings over 30 years of experience in crime control and prevention to the protection of your building and its tenants. He will help you to evaluate security preparedness, create evacuation plans, and identify reasonable threats involving your office or apartment building.
Contact Andrew Scott by email or by calling (561) 302-0756 to learn more about security services for commercial property owners.